Monday, September 13, 2010

Man, I feel like a woman!

(Ironically, considering my last post, I have been really, really, quite excellent and wasting time today. So today's post will be brief! I hope to be more disciplined later. Please forgive me.)




"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down" Proverbs 14:1 (NIV)
"If mamma ain't happy, ain't no one happy"
"The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head annnny way she wants!" ~from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"
Today is just one of those days where I am reminded of the delicate influence that I have as a woman in the lives that surround me. My attitude determines SO MUCH of how things will go in my life. My behavior will affect not just my own state of being, but the tender hearts of all those I am called to serve. It's such a heavy responsibility and a priceless gift of love and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment